This policy describes in plain English the information that we gather through your use of the morpheOm software
and what use we make of this information. By visiting the website or using the software, you accept the terms
and conditions of this policy.
All communications between the morpheOm server and your browser are encrypted using HTTPS (TLS). Neptunium inc.
takes reasonable measures to keep its system, communications and data secure, but inviolable systems do not exist.
What we collect
- We collect some personal information: name and surname, email address, connection string when
applicable, for purposes of security and for localization of users;
- We collect data on the type of browser and device for security purposes and to ensure that our software
is compatible with your material;
- We collect every stroke you make, unrelated to your incoming IP address and unrelated to a specific
diagram, to improve our machine learning models:
- We collect every correction you ask of the system when you press an icon on the left panel, related
to the stroke but unrelated to your IP address or to your diagram;
- If you hit the ‘’send to draw.io’’ button, be aware that a copy of your diagram is sent to the morpheOm
server to transfer the content to draw.io. We will not use it and we will destroy it within a reasonable
- We can use the data we collect for our own development purposes. We shall not sell it to third parties.
We shall not permit third parties we hire to help us in our development to use it for any other purpose
or to sell it.
What we don’t collect
- The diagram is built in your browser. It is not saved on morpheOm servers. We do not collect or
- When applicable, the diagram is saved on Confluence (Atlassian) servers;
Access to your information
On demand, you can access your personal information at any time. In the same way, you can also exercise your
right to erasure of such information.
To access your information, correct it or request that it shall be erased, please send a request with this
(c) 2019 - Neptunium Inc.
morpheOm uses mxGraph released under Apache 2 license